View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 04:12 PM   #40
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
I did not realize that Greenland was "an autonomous country within the Kingdom of Denmark" (Wikipedia) until spurred by that post to investigate. Actually, I had never given much thought of Greenland at all (haha) even though I am of Norwegian ancestry and the Norwegians had controlled it at one or more points in time.
A Norski - but then, monkey is one too

Poor Norwegians. Nothing like being passed around between the Danes and Swedes. In the end, they lost control of Greenland, Iceland, and the Faroe Islands.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote