View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 12:33 PM   #709
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadele View Post
Sheepfarmer's Daughter (The Deed of Paksenarrion) by Elizabeth Moon. Great narration by Jennifer Van Dyck. I will buy the rest of the series after this one.
I really liked the Sheepfarmer's Daughter. I also like whole series as ebooks (originally bought it in paper). I found that Divided Allegiance really bogged down for me as an audiobook. I found the "I'm not perfect, so I deserved to be beaten" sections kind of hard to listen to. I guess that I had gotten in the habit to skimming through those sections in ebook. Perhaps I just wasn't in the right mood at the time and it's time to go back again.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote