View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 06:25 PM   #130
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
No I think now once you add a book to your bookshelf it's yours even if you don't download it. Is it me or are the covers on the bookshelf way too big?
I think you may be right. Either that or if you choose to continue browsing without confirming the checkout, the book goes back into circulation (confirming the grace period has been eliminated in the new design). I'll have to test it with my next checkout.

And, Yes! the covers are too big (and sometimes so blurry I can't read them anyway).
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote