View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 06:03 AM   #5
Tome Keeper
Addict
Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Keyboard, Surface Tablet, Android Smartphone, Laptop, Netbook
Would you be making the updated copies free to all those who already had purchased copies? Do you have the distribution facilities to do that (i.e. I think Amazon has a facility to allow authors to do that but don't know about other sites)?

I personally think you shouldn't tamper with already published works UNLESS it is a major formatting/SPAG issue, and in that case you have to make sure anyone who has brought the book has access to the updated version.

Published books, whilst not perfect, are complete and should be left that way.
Tome Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote