View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 03:15 AM   #274
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Thanks for looking again at my humble thread.
I couldn't download my copy of The Lord of the Rings again: it was purchased from Books on Board if memory serves and once they introduced geographical restrictions I couldn't download it again even to backup my purchase!
One can only hope these publishers up their game and fix their products.
I don't know exactly what is going into producing ebooks however it is clear more attention is needed on the topic.
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote