View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 08:44 AM   #4
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
I had two Sony ereaders before my Kindle, in the 18 months I owned them I probably bought 40 DRM free books (I read fan fiction so I already had a ready supply of PDF's to read) but since I have had my Kindle, which is only two months i have bought over 135 Kindle books.

Initially it was replacing a lot of my paper backs and now I put books on my wish list and buy them when the price drops, my impulse buy price is around £3.00 now.

But worse than that is the fact that I bought a wifi Kindle first, then bought a second one, a 3G! And I also have two lighted covers!

And I want an oberon cover as well....................

Last edited by Josieb1; 10-27-2010 at 08:47 AM.
Josieb1 is online now   Reply With Quote