View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 03:52 PM   #11
LadyKate
Fanatic
LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android 4 (samsung tablet and asus tablet)
One thing that changed when I started reading ebooks. As I was never without a book, a large (ie long) book would get chosen over a small (short) book. That is how I first started reading Stephen King. Salem's Lot was large. lol.

Now it is interesting authors and series I gravitate towards. I don't have to carry three or four books like I did in the 90's and before.
LadyKate is offline   Reply With Quote