View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 10:31 PM   #2
Anabran
GUNDAM PILOT
Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Quote:
"hey might have a few quirks here and there, but it's mostly due to the CyanogenMod base being added onto every day. You could have something show up one day, and gone the next
."

which is why I would never bother with such a modification/hack
to me it seems you would spend half your time tinkering about with the operating system
and chasing down the latest patch to fix what got broken by the last patch etc etc instead of consuming & enjoying your mobile content

and for what??

just to be able to go into esoteric online user forums and announce you are running CMOD7 on such & such device.

Umm no thanks I shall settle for Golauncher EX with my wall changer app sitting on top of the Stock Amazon Firmware.
Anabran is offline   Reply With Quote