View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 05:29 AM   #35
rogue_librarian
Guru
rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Basic 613
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
If they had to "pay per read" every time a library patron reads a title, how would they make sure they don't go bankrupt?
Actually, in many counties they already do just that, i.e. pay a (small) per-read fee. Details need to be worked out, but I don't think that's an insurmountable obstacle.

Quote:
I just wish there was a way for me to donate my read ebooks to my libraries ...
That's an excellent idea, too.
rogue_librarian is offline   Reply With Quote