View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 04:58 PM   #9
unkilbeeg
Enthusiast
unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!

Device: Sony PRS-500/Astak EZReader 5"/PocketBook 360/Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanm View Post
As such, the versions I have match the required specification. It is possible that one of the versions I have is _too_ new, but in that case Calibre should specify upper bounds and not just lower bounds.
Are you running Gentoo? I'm having this problem with both LRF and LIT files. Calibre displays them perfectly, but goes <poof> and vanishes like a soap bubble when I try to convert.

Maybe I need to try a binary install as well.
unkilbeeg is offline   Reply With Quote