View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 08:24 PM   #69
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Gumby View Post
No. We do, however, expect them to NOT charge the same as physical books and pocket the savings (physical manufacture, transportation, and storage) as extra profit (which is what most currently do).
Don't forget that they subsidize the cost of the reading devices now. And they charge what the market will pay. If you start a new job do you tell your boss: "This place is closer to my home than the last place I worked at, please deduct $100.- from my pay each month."

Personally, when the ebook costs more than the pbook I usually don't buy either. That is the only protest that works.

Last edited by HansTWN; 11-26-2012 at 08:27 PM.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote