View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 11:38 AM   #141
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy Fulda View Post
Dang. Story got rejected by the editors who invited me to submit -- not enough emphasis on technology.

Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, as it will allow me to break out of the 10,000 length limit and explore a couple of side issues I had to prune for the original submission. Kind of a bummer anyway, though...
I *was* wondering how you were going to shoehorn all those concepts into a short story. Your milieau really sounds like it's better suited to a full novel.
Some ideas just need elbow room.

Go gettem!
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote