View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 12:16 PM   #20
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrizz View Post
I'm using Chrome that came with it. I'll take suggestions for it. Also, what do I need to do to get the music that I have on cd that I put into WMP and transferred over to my Nexus to play it tell me that it can't play it. But all this music works just fine on my SGP5! What's the difference between the two?
Don't you mean WMA files? It might be that the default Android player does not support this format; you might need a 3rd party player from the Play Store (or you could use MP3, which everybody plays ). Your SGP5, being a music player at heart, will have support for a larger set of formats, hence why it can play them by default.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote