View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 11:46 AM   #256
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
They don't do general coupons, but sometimes they do a sitewide rebate which is applicable to all non-Agency titles which are eligible for their standard Buy 10 Get 1 Free offer.

IIRC, CyberMonday this year and last they had something like 60% off, and there was a thread earlier in Deals for St. Patrick's Day, which was 50% off (I bought 3 or so books from their sister site Omnilit then).
Okay, that is what I am thinking of. I haven't used their site for long. I know that J.C. Daniels did a coupon for her book (Blade Song, which if you like UF is excellent. Strong Romance so it could be paranormal romance, but...it's kind of a violent/thriller type book so I'd push it more to UF.) Anyway at SOME point when I was there I thought I saw something about rebates or 60 percent off--and it must have been CyberMonday.

Thanks. I'll go hunt down their rebate info. I thought I'd seen something about points or whatnot. Hmm. Maybe that was Carina Press. I may suffer from too much shopping...
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote