View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 11:17 AM   #80
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 902 / Ipad air/ kindle paperwhite
I have been a little naughty, made a quick update that is showed under the same version-number 2.0.0 ( but it is 2.0.1).
I dont want users force to update the plugin in a short time.

but I fixed the extra <br> at the start of comments (thanks Dompie)
and added the rejected titles as an option (@Thunder007, good question - I thought about it, but the website change forced me to release an early update).

Those who have already download the version 2.0.0 ( the old one) can dowload the newest version at the start topic of this thread.
Otherwise remove the plugin from within calibre and add it again.

Enjoy again.
Pr.BarnArt is online now   Reply With Quote