View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 03:45 PM   #6
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooseBear View Post
Thanks for your advice. However once I put a blank device_info.xml in the diagnostic_logs folder, I get another error stating:

Mac address and manufacturing code do not match

Mac address:

Manufactuing code:

Invalid <====== Yikes!

I tried doing some research but couldn't find any help with this problem. Thanks in advance everyone!
You can rewrite those values with correct values with the diags idme command. Do not change your serial, pcbsn, or mac address. Copying the Mfg code from another K5 may be okay. Use the diags "idme -d" command to write them.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote