View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 05:09 AM   #15
giorgio130
Time Waster
giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo and Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
Hi Giorgio,
this is great, and it looks exactly like what I'd need, as so far (I am a Kobo newbie) I am still having issues with centering pdf files. So two questions for you:

1. do you expect it to work on the Mini, too?
2. do I have to install telnet first (I don't even understand what I'm writing, I am that non techie )? I am asking because the instructions in post #6 do not mention telnet.

Thanks!
Hi paola, telnet is not needed anymore, fortunately
Currently the screen size of 1024x758 is hardcoded in the file that manages touch events. So as another user reported, on the Touch there's a huge offset between where you touch and what you get. I think it will be the same on the mini. However, just follow the instructions on post #6 and report
giorgio130 is offline   Reply With Quote