View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 07:42 AM   #4
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Depends on what kind of non-fiction. If it's books and articles to help yourself improve professionally, then yes, I don't as many/much as I think I ought to.

But if it's non-fiction read for pleasure, there's no guilt at all of course I've always read non-fiction as well as fiction, because there's so many wonderfully interesting things to learn about. I think a good deal of my non-fiction reading has moved to Internet texts though.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote