View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 11:45 AM   #17
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wall View Post
Supposedly the new TXTR iPhone app can handle ePubs using Adobe DRM:

http://www.lesen.net/software/neue-t...etzt-drm-1843/

It's not quite clear whether it works for all Adobe DRM'd ePubs or just TXTR's, though. Has anyone had a chance to try it?
I just downloaded it-it seems to be VERY faithful to ePub formatting (using zelda pinwheel's 3 Men in a Boat as my baseline ), but is also rather slow and not flexible in terms of navigation, etc...in fact, I can't find any preferences at all.

I'm not sure if I have any Adobe DRM'ed files around...but I'll check on it.

Edit: Ok, just tried to load Perdito Street Station (a DRM'ed ePub). Would not load.

Last edited by kjk; 12-10-2009 at 11:50 AM.
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote