View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 04:02 AM   #4
eBookLuke
Writer2ePub creator
eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.

Device: Cybook Bebook iLiad Kindle HanlinV2 Readius SonyPRS500 SonyPRS700 etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by abeonis View Post
Seems the right topic for my current quest…
Hi,

W2E will do all you need.
Just open a .doc in LO or OOo and save it in .odt format. Fill the metadata window, ensure that Kindlegen is installed and linked in the W2E preferences and press the generation button.
You'll get both EPUB and Mobipocket files…

If you like, send to me one of your books in .odt, I will help to you to understand the best .odt formatting for best results.

Don't use images instead of tables: W2E handles tables, but the best choice is to avoid tables at all (tables are just one of many way to display structured data…)

Luke
eBookLuke is offline   Reply With Quote