View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 01:53 PM   #16
Kai771
Just a Noob
Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3
@Doitsu (and others that might be interested)

I just compiled the latest kpdfviewer build and uploaded it if you're interested to try it out. Improvements that chrox made to reflow mode are astonishing imno. The speed is drastically improved - those freezes of 10 sec or so are like 3 now. He also changed how he implemented configuration dialog - changes are applied when you close it now, not live - so it's much more responsive. I'd really like to hear your impressions, and if possible, comparison to quality of reflow in regards to duokan.

Update: Since it's now outdated, I removed the link and the file. Please use the newest official release of kpdfviewer.

Last edited by Kai771; 11-28-2012 at 04:58 AM.
Kai771 is offline   Reply With Quote