View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 03:09 PM   #63
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
@Blue; are there any other PCs in the house? You might like to try calibre on those if at all possible....
PeterT, I downloaded Calibre to an old laptop and tried making changes to my Kobo from there. Worked like a charm!

So it IS my USB port[s]/driver whichever! I will look into the links you posted about them and figure out which is easiest for me to get and get hubby to put it in my PC for me, if I need to keep current PC for awhile. Just wondering what are the chances a new USB will work with all my devices now? That's my only fear, but I may have to find out.

Thank you all again for your assistance. Still don't understand why it used to work and then stopped working suddenly. But oh well, thanks again.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote