View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 10:37 AM   #14
OakIris
Addict
OakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi; Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormHart View Post
Webscriptions has quite a few of Ms. Norton's older books available. (33 stories in 15 ebooks)
The price ranges from $4 to $6 each, some of her best works IMO and at these prices they rival the old Ace Doubles in value.

As with all Webscriptions ebooks they are available in many different formats (including Kindle) and always DRM free.

You will probably need to get these before Jan. 31, 2011 BTW
Thank you very much for this list, and thanks for your input as well, nyrath. I have bookmarked the Webscriptions page. I'll have to compare prices with the eBooks offered elsewhere -free is always good -but the Baen eBooks site was definitely on my list of places to browse. I should be getting my Kindle today and then I'll really get serious about finding the books I want.

Holly

Edit - what happens on Jan 31, 2011??

Last edited by OakIris; 10-08-2010 at 10:42 AM.
OakIris is offline   Reply With Quote