View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 10:24 AM   #757
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
I will most likely note where I end up 2012 and set that as my goal for the next reading year. I am a little ways from my 2012 goal of 83 books, I have approximately five books left until I can conclude the goal for this year. However if I do not make it for 2012 I will aim to be in the same place at the conclusion of 2013 as when I raped up 2012. Five books in three weeks, that's a little over one a week, possible but not likely, although stranger things have been known to happen.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote