View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 08:14 PM   #8
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
I don't know, I don't have the OverDrive app installed. I just download the ACSM file from my libraries OD site by selecting ePub as my format, and then use Mantano's explorer to open that from my Nexus 7's download folder and it downloads the book to my device and into Mantano.

The other way I've done it is to copy the book from my PC's ADE folder via USB and then open the book in Mantano.

Last edited by AnemicOak; 01-25-2013 at 08:30 PM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote