View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 11:40 AM   #1
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
iOS OR Android app: Adobe DRM & TTS support for library books

Hi all,
I've been searching up and down the net and MR and could not find a resource that lists reader software which supports TTS AND Adobe DRM on either iOS or Android in one place.
Nowadays, a lot of people use both OSes, like myself.

Since it looks like publishers/Overdrive (not sure whom to blame) are selling more ePub than Kindle format to some of my libraries lately, I would like to invest in an app that supports both, so at least I can listen to my library books while driving/running.

[I gave up on trying to find a good ePub eink alternative to my Kindle PW for now, since I hate having to connect anything to my computer for file transfer, and the Sony T2 is non-HD, non-lit at above $100.]

Would love to hear your suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by xendula; 01-21-2013 at 06:28 PM.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote