View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 11:29 AM   #61
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I started off by wanting to put all my books on my Kindle, but it didn't seem that the device worked as well when it was fully loaded with "stuff".

Now, I have more books than could fit in Kindle memory anyway so it's become a bit moot.

Now I just load the next few books on and a bunch of indie samples and short stories if I want a break from my current novel. I don't usually have the problem of not knowing what I'm going to read next as I always have my reads planned. I don't always stick 100% to the same order or books on all occasions, but I can't remember being stuck. Even so, I have my Amazon cloud library, my offsite storage and my Android phone works as a wifi hotspot. There wouldn't be too many occasions where I'm left in the lurch.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote