View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 10:14 PM   #9
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyKnits57 View Post
the google toolbar just lets you search your computer as well as the internet, and gives you a search window when you press the ctrl key twice. I have never had it cause a problem before. i blame vista. it's is evil. It is junk. i tried to put xp on this laptop, but xp could not find my hard drive. grrr
Why do you blame Vista? I am running it, with Firefox 3 and haven't had any problems anywhere. Is there a specific problem (besides this one) that you are having? Actually, the first thing I did besides get rid of IE was getting rid of the google toolbar......
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote