View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 02:32 PM   #1682
mXb
Addict
mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ex-Kobo Touch-Nook Simple Touch-Kobo Mini-Retina Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
Re: 40code, I've bought 7 books so far this month.

Re: problems with Kobo downloads, it's only happened to me once, but phone is the only way to go. Email was painful, and took about 10 replies to even start to get anywhere. [ie one of the first things they do in email is explain to you how to use ADE, stuff like that, which is obviously not helpful if you've already downloaded 100+ books!]
I also downloaded a DRM book yesterday using the 40code without any probs but thats on Kobo UK....cheers to GOAT.

Kobo CS do seem to get the wrong end of the stick too often when you complain about something. But if you keep at it you can usually get a result

In the past I've had a problem with 2 books that wouldn't download and the problem seemed to be on the server at the book "wholesaler".
mXb is offline   Reply With Quote