View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 09:52 PM   #22
freewheeling
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
Moon is the best reader but it does get done getting use to. The reason is that moon gives tons of control to its users.

-Toggle tap mode turns off taps to page turn , it limits the tap to only bring up the options. To page turn one has to Swype.

-Share means just that. Moon allows sharing on a ton of devices, I mainly use it for Evernote. But the feature is the same for all apps. You select whatever text you want to share in the moon app, hit more when the menu pops up, then select whatever app you want to post.

The way you paste is not Moon specific. That is done in the OS level. It is done by pressing and holding the text field you wish to paste to. A menu will pop up giving you the option to paste
I'm still a bit confused. "Share" to me means that it shares the text you've selected along with citation information. Moon+ does this if you choose email, but it won't do it with FaceBook etc. I know how to copy and paste, but just pasting doesn't include the citation information and it also just pastes it into the status "say what's on your mind" box, not as an entry with the comment above it (as with Kindle and Kobo). I figure there must be a way to do it, but perhaps not. And Kindle for Android doesn't do it either. The Kobo reader just includes the first couple of lines of the selected text, not the whole selection. FBReader and others do the same thing as Moon+, just opens a FaceBook status box without posting anything.

I also get this crazy thing happening (not just with MoonReader, but all the reader) where I'll do a swipe or a tap to turn the page and it opens some app like the email app, which I didn't intend. Does it ALL the time. Very irritating. I'm getting so I'm afraid to touch the screen for fear of what it might decide to do all on its own.