Thread: Wool 1,2,3,4,5
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 04:09 PM   #180
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
The ones from B&N don't have table of contents (the first 3 or 4 if I remember correctly). The chapter headers (just the number, mind you) do not use any hx tags, so Sigil wouldn't auto-generate the TOC. I don't necessarily use the TOC, but having proper headings means the nook can tell me how many pages are left in the chapter; otherwise it sees only 1 long chapter in the book.
I'm not sure what your talking about , but the Wool Omnibus from Kobo that I purchased (around July 18) had a full table of contents.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote