View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 02:27 AM   #163
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Quote:
Originally Posted by garyhgaryh View Post
Hi Filark,
Is the PE really hibernating or is it on standby. I can hear my PE beep when I get new mail which leads me to believe I am in standby and my battery only last about a day.
Gary
I don't know whether it is technically in standby. It says "your Pocket eDGe is hibernating" so that's what I call it. In Dingo (Android 1.6) the PE goes to sleep when it is closed (I don't remember the message on the e-ink screen), but the battery savings are much greater in Ermine with the "hibernate" function.

Don't know how long my battery lasts, but in Dingo it would be nearly dead in the morning, and with Ermine it's still got plenty of life after an overnight on my nightstand.
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote