Thread: Touch Two clips enough?
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 06:15 AM   #5
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by neel2004 View Post
I know that this thread is a few days old, but the only two clip issue is one that's making me wait for an aftermarket case that lets the whole reader slip in.

I tried a leather (pleather?) case at the B&N store with one set of clips, and the display reader fell out when I turned the case around. Anyone else have a similar experience?

I would think that they would make cases with all 4 clips (indentations) used. I would sure be angry if my reader broke because of a bad clip design, especially if it was an "official" case.
I've never had this happen. If you seat the reader properly in the clips, it takes real effort to get the reader back out. I dont know about what happens if you drop it or crash into things as I've not managed either of these things with my Industriell case yet. I will say, however, that I had an M-Edge case for my NookClassic and it was easier for that to fall out of the M-edge while reading than the clips have ever been. Not bashing on M-Edge, as its a great for travel and putting the reader in a bag with alot of other things, but all that hold the reader into it are fabric corner slip-overs.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote