View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 02:03 AM   #13
SeaBookGuy
Can one read too much?
SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 3, Sony 350 and 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphiresilver View Post
I use Goodreads, but I often go to Librarything for recommendations and groups.
Ditto -- my books (reading) are cataloged at Goodreads, and I'm involved with a couple of forums there. I stopped listing books at Library Thing when I reached the free limit (200 I think), but am still active at a couple of discussion groups.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
The only social thing I do with books is MobileRead, with an occasional foray into the Kindle Boards.
Hint: both GR and LT have good audiobook forum activity.

Last edited by SeaBookGuy; 05-27-2011 at 02:06 AM.
SeaBookGuy is offline   Reply With Quote