View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 08:25 AM   #366
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
Wish me luck, I ordered it from Amazon! I really want more control over my music and books and audiobooks. Itunes drives me nuts.

Thanks for your help. I will have tons of questions next week.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Great - could you perhaps start a new thread in the "Android devices" area so that the Q/A for new SGP5 users are all together?

I'll probably have a few more questions - but in January.

Meanwhile, a friend here just showed up with a new KFHD and gave it to me to set-up (read: play with) for a couple of weeks! This will be fun
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote