View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 02:37 AM   #2
ChristopherTD
Addict
ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin Reader on iPad Air (via Calibre)
Wonderful! I was wondering about something to do just that (see https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69837).

Your script works on my Mac! I will tinker with it in depth shortly, but it looks like just what I want to amend CSS from ePub titles that I have purchased, but which don't render nicely on the PRS-600 or iPhone. Brilliant stuff.

Many thanks.

Last edited by ChristopherTD; 01-21-2010 at 02:46 AM.
ChristopherTD is offline   Reply With Quote