View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 02:21 PM   #3
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
What a fun article. I ended up following a couple of links and was gone for a while exploring. I even read some of the comments he made to posters commenting on his post. The link, by a poster, to the crazy amazon reviewer was hilarious.

"When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes."-Desiderius Erasmus.

***I put this on a book mark +++ years ago and still love it.... Now, I guess, I may have to make a sticker to put somewhere in the zippered Sony cover***
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote