View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 04:12 PM   #28
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazbates View Post
I'm not a big Sarah Palin fan, but I don't think any politician's children should be dragged into the fray for any reason.
I agree. The kids should be off-limits. The spouse also should be off-limits, unless they involve themselves in the fray.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazbates View Post
If anyone had treated Chelsea Clinton that way, the media would have held them in contempt.
Someone did, and in the most thoroughly despicable manner imaginable. On his short-lived TV show, Rush Limbaugh said, "Everyone knows the Clintons have a cat. Socks is the White House cat. But did you know there is a White House dog?" He then displayed a picture of then thirteen year old Chelsea Clinton.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote