View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 02:35 AM   #7
frozennorth
Evangelist
frozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Onyx Boox RIP, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Libra
Quote:
Originally Posted by artemisblossom View Post
Thanks for answering everyone, I purchased a couple of ebooks from the sony store tonight. I was amazed at how fast they downloaded to my computer. I ws checking for a good place to order the 505 from tonight and the best deal I found was from B&H Photo so i will be ordering one in the next couple of weeks. I can't wait to get it !
Got a better deal for you here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...hlight=shoprbc
279 CDN$. Don't know what they charge for shipping but if you order from BH you might also have to pay duty and/or broker fees for getting it through customs. And with the current exchange rate B&H (249.95US$)is close to 289 CDN$.

Edit: And I just noticed you're located in the same province as the store.

Last edited by frozennorth; 05-11-2009 at 02:41 AM.
frozennorth is offline   Reply With Quote