View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 12:33 PM   #142
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post

Funny thing, ashkulz too kept telling me that I would love using Python, but I didn't see it that way. I let him do all the hard coding; I just tweaked things!

Oh, BTW, the C64 was nice, but the real ass-kicking multi-tasking graphics system was the Amiga (and all within 512K RAM)!!!
I'm an old fashion guy on one side. I used MS-DOS despite Win95 was out and first I blame the new stuff as 'gay' or other things.

After some time I recognized that I'm just too comfortable to change my opinion.

If it is doing the job it's fine. I even like Perl sometimes because you can impress some non-perler with some fancy one liners .
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote