View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 08:41 PM   #28947
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Slow down, you move too fast.
You got to make the morning last.
Just kicking down the cobble stones.
Looking for fun and feelin' groovy.

Hello lamppost,
What cha knowing?
I've come to watch your flowers growing.
Ain't cha got no rhymes for me?
Doot-in' doo-doo,
Feelin' groovy.

Got no deeds to do,
No promises to keep.
I'm dappled and drowsy and ready to sleep.
Let the morning time drop all its petals on me.
Life, I love you,
All is groovy.

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMDjIbfKcXE )

Good morning, everyone! Happy Sunday! It really is a groovy morning... sun and blue skies, unbranded Keemun tea and home-made bread with home-made butter... a big hotel buffet lunch in the plans, then some music with friends for the afternoon... Life I love you, all is groovy!

On a sad note, the passing of the last of the original Ramones, Tommy Ramone. I knew him as Tom Erdelyi, and along with Jeff Hyman (who you may know as Joey Ramone,) were a very influential Punk Rock band touring right up into the 90's. 180 degrees different from Simon and Garfunkel, who also went to my high school a few years before me, the Ramones too were one of my high school's claims to fame a few years after me, and both groups left their mark on the music world. All the original Ramones are gone now. I'll miss you guys, (although I won't miss your music...) We have our 50th High School reunion next Saturday, and we'll be remembering you! RIP!

Stitchawl

Last edited by Stitchawl; 07-12-2014 at 08:44 PM.
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote