View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 12:30 PM   #1
BookJunkieLI
Evangelist
BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle 4, Nook Gl4, Nook STR, REB 1100, Ebookwise 1500,
Question about Nook/Kindle/Android Tablets

I have a question that is specific to the tablet versions of Nook and Kindle. I suspect I already know the answer but need to have it verified before I go ahead with my Christmas present plans.

So the question is, I know that on any standard Android tablet I can install the Kindle and Nook reader apps, and any other third party reader apps I want. On the Nook or Kindle tablets is it possible to install the Kindle/Nook reader apps on the opposite brand tablet? Or a third party app that would read KF8/Mobi/Epub?

And please don't bother to recommend the iPad. It's been 2 1/2 years and I still hear about the iTouch fiasco from the person for whom this would be a present for.

Thanks in advance.

Beth
BookJunkieLI is offline   Reply With Quote