View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 11:19 PM   #35
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I'm using the "Video Player" app that was pre-installed. Seems to do everything that I need.

Yes, I'm very pleased with it indeed. I think it's going to get a lot of use!
It sounds very good.
I like these Galaxy 7" tablets. Samsung seems to do a very good job with all aspects. I had wondered if I would get an upgrade to 4.0 or better OS because I had seen a lot of dire predictions, but now that 4.1 is coming out Samsung is finally getting around to it.

I will have to hijack "my" 7 Plus from my lady friend and upgrade it.
It reminds me of when I had a sporty little Ford Probe and I never could find it because the kids, the nieces all borrowed it every chance. I would fly home and say I am going to the store and go to get "my little car" and it was no where to be seen so I would end up being carried to the store or driving the diesel over there.

They don't ever borrow the little van I have now.

SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote