View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 10:42 AM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by lahonda_99 View Post
I can open my ePub books that I have made through Calibre, but my Astak Pocket Pro 5" will only load about 150KB of the file then stop. I can not go to the last page in any of my books.

I am using the latest firmware released September 7th.
Calibre is a lot more forgiving than ADE (on your PEz).
As DaleD said: there may be something "In" the file that ADE does not like.

OR
You may have a "file system" error (can be caused by disconnecting too soon or things that go *bump* in the night)
Use Windows to "Check drive for errors (and fix)" .
Look at the file size of the book on your PEz, the compare it to whay the size is in Calibre (Hover over the EPUB format in the Meta-data editor, to see the file info)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote