Thread: iPad 3G question
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 05:08 PM   #29
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie Leung View Post
Thanks. Yes, that was my vague understanding, that GPS with wi-fi would get you close, but not precise. I can see that working for some apps, but wouldn't want to drive with directions that are sort of close. If that's the case, I'd rather read a map myself. I can do better than sort of close, lol.
Well, a lot of the dedicated car navigation systems run with just GPS, and they are pretty accurate!
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote