View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 04:42 PM   #8
jswinden
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
Wow that is not good! Unifying Software is on both of my Mac's. The old one I was waiting for the new Mac Mini to show up, and I am beginning to wonder if it ever is! The way the prices have increased on the other Apple products I wonder if they are not going to continue Mac Mini or hike that price up good. Then is the Haswell processor really worth the wait?

I am getting the freezing up on my Snow Leopard all the time, I have to manually shut the Mini off 1-2 times a day. But I believe it is the slow processor and the larger software it is trying to run. Or???
I have an old (and cheap) Targus mouse (really small) that connects to the Mac by USB cable. I plugged it in so that when my Logitech mouse freezes I still can control the cursor. Having two mice connected is a kludge solution, but it will have to do until Logitech updates the drivers.

I think I found another issue with Mavericks. Ever since updating, my Mac Mail (OS X stock app) has slowed way down and doesn't seem to be updating the mail very often. I can't find a setting to set how often it checks for new mail. It has frozen a few times and not found mail that has already been delivered to my iPhone and iPad. I have last years Mac Mini (late Fall of 2012).

Last edited by jswinden; 10-24-2013 at 04:45 PM.