View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 02:02 PM   #1
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
Determine font and font size on incoming epub?

I convert all my books to epub through Calibre. I use Mantano and a Sony S Tablet. I forgot to convert an epub before transferring it to my Sony. I discovered that it does very nice double columns in Mantano, whereas my Calibre converted ones do not.

Is there any way of discovering what fonts/etc the new epub document has so that I can use those in Calibre for all my epubs? Hopefully you folks can understand what I'm trying to say - I think it is my choice of font and size in Calibre that is causing the problem, although it might be Mantano.

Any help would be most appreciated!

Lyn
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote