View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 10:29 PM   #8
huari
Enthusiast
huari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.huari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.huari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.huari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.huari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.huari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.huari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.huari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.huari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.huari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.huari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle me, Sony Reader missus
yes, based on your usage; I think the Kindle's notetaking and search is a great fit for referencing books of wisdom.

The above was written on the kindle, but since the kindle only provides 1 line for the input field it was slow going to compose the rest of the reply.

I wanted to just comment on DixieGal's reply, which I thought sounded like the Iliad. I just read a review of the eBookwise EB-1150 aka ETI-2 and went to the product page of ETI. It sounds and looks great! If the kindle had that markup feature like DixieGal's reader, that would be perfecto.

I don't want to go off topic but the great thing is the technology is maturing and e-paper will become more of a reality. Reading bibles, scribbling virtual paper, searching and shopping wirelessly all in a low-power, less eye straining manner makes for an exciting time in history.

Cheers,
tony

Last edited by huari; 05-02-2008 at 01:56 AM. Reason: on a real 'browser'
huari is offline   Reply With Quote