View Single Post
Old 11-29-2008, 05:54 PM   #1
Max
Connoisseur
Max has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Max has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Max has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Max has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: iLiad, DR1000s
another image, cbr and cbz viewer

iViewer is a image viewer that accept compressed files (.cbr, .cbz). I use part of the program Comical by James Leighton and part of the ipdf.

the program use the package pikbuf-loader-0.1-ar.ipk from Adam B and I use iliad-regutils-0.1-arm.ipk form Martinj to register the application.

The files that launch iViewer are: .cbr .cbz and .gif . When you open .gif files iViewer scans the folder for all the images.

Use the page bar to change the image,
a long press in the dot button will change to fullscreen another long press will undo the fullscreen.

the image type accepted are : jpg, jpeg, png, bmp, gif (tested) and ico, wbmp wmf ras, pnm and ani (untested) .

I included a gif image. Copy this gif in any folder with images that you want to see using iViewer.

features:
- turn page with the pagebar
- fullscreen with a long press in the dot button
- two pages images are displayed in landscape mode
- shows last page displayed when you open the app.

---> Install (only tested in cf)
1 - uncompress the zip file in you cf, a iViewer folder with two folders (install, uninstall) will be created.

2 - navigate inside iViewer and click install, if every thing works fine a new entry in the counter list will be created indicate a successful installation.

3 - close and open the iliad. to finish the install. (the iviewer will be installed in the folder cf/Programs/iViewer)

I'm working hard to test the application but make me know if you find any bug.

(30-11-2008)
I just notice that I compiled iViewer with the log option on. I recompiled, now the program is 5 K smaller and (I hope) a little bit faster.

(01-12-2008)
Modified installers to allow installation in 2.12.1 firmware (book edition).

Known problems:
- problems installing in SD card
- 5" - 8" long to turn page with images of 500K - 700K (busy light is off during this time)
- no sort of the images in the cbz

Thanks to the people who report this problems.

I created a new Project in Dev-hub. Now you can download source there.

https://dev.mobileread.com/trac/iviewer/wiki

(25-01-2009)
I corrected the problem with images that make the app crash. I loaded the new version.

If you have the old version installed, uninstall it first.
After cleaning the code the app is now 279.4kb

(10-01-2009)
Jelco, has implemented the sort for CBZ files, you can find the program at

http://dump.portal42.net/iViewer

thanks, JELCO.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	0.gif
Views:	1046
Size:	6.6 KB
ID:	18538  
Attached Files
File Type: gz iViewer-1.0-fw-2.12.1.tar.gz (397.8 KB, 1144 views)
File Type: gz iViewer-1.0-fw-2.12.tar.gz (397.8 KB, 1164 views)
File Type: doc 0.doc (478.0 KB, 654 views)

Last edited by Max; 01-10-2010 at 10:16 AM. Reason: project at Dev Hub.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote