View Single Post
Old 05-30-2014, 09:34 AM   #12
Notjohn
mostly an observer
Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
>You can try to fake smallcaps using something like "font-size=80%," but be warned, that also go straight to hell on iOS and can be the dog's breakfast on LITB.

I do this (though I use 90 percent and boldface). Look Inside ignores the reduction and simply presents the boldface caps. Looks fine to me!

On my iPhone 4S running IOS 7.whatever, both the 90 percent and the bolding look just fine. Is it only on the iPad that things go pear-shaped?
Notjohn is offline   Reply With Quote